Abstract Submission is now OPEN!
The deadline to submit an abstract is March 6
Note: Abstract submission for the 2020 conference will have an earlier deadline than previous years, in an effort to give presenters more time for travel and visa arrangements.
Scientists in academia, government, industry and others working in the field of Metabolomics are invited to submit abstracts in the following scientific themes:
- Experimental Advancements
- MS based untargeted metabolomics
- MS based targeted metabolomics
- MS based lipidomics
- NMR based metabolomics
- Metabolic flux, fluxomics and Isotope tracing
- Imaging for metabolomics and lipidomics
- Single-cell metabolomics and lipidomics
- Sample preparation, quality control and standardization
- Breath metabolomics
- New instrumentation and technology
- Computational Advancements
- Raw data processing
- Metabolite identification and database
- Metabolic pathway and network analysis
- Multi-omics data integration
- Data analysis, statistics & others
- Genome-scale metabolic network modeling
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Other new computational methods
- Metabolomics in Health, Disease and Medicine
- Metabolomics in cellular and physiological metabolism
- Metabolomics in Cancer
- Metabolomics in Metabolic diseases
- Metabolomics in Ageing and central nervous system (CNS) diseases
- Metabolomics in Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolomics in Infectious diseases
- Metabolomics in other diseases
- Multi-omics studies of diseases
- Biomarkers discovery and validation
- Clinical metabolomics
- Exposome and human health and disease
- Gut microbiome and human health
- Lifestyle: diet, nutrition, and physical activity
- Pregnancy, neonatal health, childhood and development
- Precision and personalized medicine
- Discovery of drug targets and action mechanism
- Drug toxicology and liver diseases
- Traditional Chinese medicine: Characterization and quality control
- Traditional Chinese medicine: Therapeutic mechanism and targets
- Traditional Chinese medicine: Efficacy, toxicology and translational applications
- Plant, Agriculture, Environmental, Food and Microbial metabolomics
- Plant metabolomics technology and databases
- Plant metabolism
- Plant and environmental interactions
- Environmental applications, toxicology, and exposome
- Food applications and personalized nutrition
- Microbial applications and microbial engineering
- Model organisms
- Marine metabolomics
- Natural products
- Livestock metabolomics
All abstracts submitted to the conference will go through peer-review and will be selected by the International Organizing Committee and the Local Organizing Committee. In order to ensure a diverse range of contributions each participant may only submit one abstract as "presenting author" while participants may be listed as co-authors on multiple abstracts.
Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. The submitting author will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the abstract and will be responsible for notifying all co-authors of the submission.
Peer-review Procedures and Deadlines
- Oral abstract Submissions and edits due March 6.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the conference International Organising Committee and Local Organising Committee.
- Abstracts constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Announcements of selected abstracts will be made in late April.
- All presenters must register to attend the conference.
- Complete instructions for oral and poster presentations will be provided upon notification of acceptance.